In his Authors On the Line podcast, Tony Reinke interviewed Dr. Mohler and asked him questions very relevant to our mission at Pinnacle Forum:
- It has been alleged by some that the modern church has failed to equip businesspeople for day-to-day decision making. Is that true?
- In your book you say leadership is storytelling. Explain that.
- How does a Christian leader who understands the redemptive storyline — creation, fall, redemption, re-creation — then understand what he does on Monday in relationship to that grand metanarrative?
- You write that every company should have a sub-narrative to explain why their services or products matter. But some don't — or at least it’s not obvious. How would you counsel a businessman in a corporation that — to be honest — seems to have no compelling story to protect?
- In what ways are Christian businessmen that you know leading well?
You can see the rest of the questions on Tony's post. And, if you can find the time, listen. You will find the interaction fascinating and uplifting.