To consolidate what God has been teaching us at Pinnacle Forum Central Illinois for the 2014-15 year.
- Our studies this year have focused on Bill Hybel's book, The Power of a Whisper, and John Ortberg's, When the Game is Over. What was the big idea or central focus of The Power of a Whisper?
- Looking back over the last year, can you identify any times when you think God was speaking to you in a particular way? How did you respond?
- Were there any times when God used other members of your forum to encourage you? What did that look like?
- When the Game is Over sought to remind us of the brevity of life. Why is it so important to remember that soon enough all the pieces will go back in the box? James 4:13-17 helps answer this question.
- In Psalm 144:3-4 the Psalmist focuses on the truth that soon enough the pieces will all go back in the box. He sings, "Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow." How does the Psalmist respond to the truth that we are but fleeting shadows?
- If God answered all the prayers of your forum during the last year, what would happen for God's glory? How can your forum encourage one another to pray more.
- Review the gospel!
- The focus of Pinnacle Forum is to focus on leaders who will initiate change. What ways is God putting on your heart to lead in change in the coming months?
- What is a specific way that you can encourage someone from your forum or community in the days to come? Take action!